lundi 6 avril 2009

Letter from America


J'insiste pour dire combien certains acteurs-trices sont adorables.

Je continuerai toujours de croire qu'ils enterrent les conneries des ignobles

À preuve, cette lettre d'un amour d'acteur des États qui après un tournage hyper tough me dit ceci :



You,you, you
Welcome home, biènvenu, revenue ! j'tadore mon chou- choupinina you took such good care of me I an humbled beyond words aside from saying you are the BEST I have had the good fortune and pleasure to collaborate with.

Your eye for detail and forethought far superceeds any experience I have had to date, you are the measuring stick of which I will hold up to anyone in your line and one day when we grow up I hope I can afford to hire you as my designer for a great opus with period dress and thigh high stockings and hockey helmets...

Je t'adore, I will be in Montreal until about 13 December and then refreshed I will heap praise and love on my boys and save enough for Wiffy too...

They broke the mold when you came alive Chou-chou, I hope we can meet while I am in town PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me be your kitchen bitch to you and/or Zamouri and help cook .

I'd be soooiooooo happy I plan to return to Home Life c. 12.14 nothing would make me happier than home cooked happy boozy green grassy food and cuisine made with love, and you could meet Sweetie too- the girl who rolled her sleeve up and pulled me out of a muck of self loathing and pity.

She is uncomplicated sexy and intuitive and she takes me for what I am warts and all.

You remain a beacon in life that I will gauge my berrings.


Xxx,Brendan


Zamouri & Tiku best be present, I value the youth and experience dichotemy- if not, you are still my rock , beck beck!


Ok, je veux pas faire ma fraiche là , je veux pas seulement faire des copié-collé de textes que j'ai reçu mais celui-là ... Je me suis dis que ça pourrait même servir de lettre de référence en plus d'être un des mots qui m'a le plus chavirée à vie.

Comme un Oscar des techniciens, comme un bravo ultime, comme une vraie amitié, tsé ...


4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Preuve de ton investissement dans ton travail, et plus encore, dans les relations humaines !

Paco a dit…

Eh ben WOW! La Shirley est TOP NOTCH... et son blog est tout aussi chouette. Félicitations pour une vie qui semble bien réussie la Shirley :)

Sara a dit…

Se faire dire que notre travail est grandement apprécié: génial! Et que ça vienne d'une 'veudette' d'Hollywood, c't'encore plus génial, voire surprenant! T'es la plus meilleure Shirley xx

V a dit…

Je suis sûre que cette belle récompense est amplement méritée! Et que ça doit faire du bien une belle lettre pleine d'amour de même :)